DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Clowns Of God

" I know what you are thinking. You need a sign. What better one could I give than to make this little one whole and new? I could do it; but I will not. I am the Lord and not a conjuror. I gave this mite a gift I denied to all of you, eternal innocence. To you he looks imperfect, but to me he is flawless, like the bud that dies unopened, or the fledglings that fall from the nest to be devoured by ants. He never offended me, as all of you have done. He never perverted the work of My Father's hands. He is necessary to you. He will evoke the kindness that will prompt you to gratitude for your own good fortune. More, he will remind you every day that I am who I am, that My ways are not yours, and the smallest dust mite whirled in darkest space does not fall out of my hand. I have chosen you. You have not chosen me. This little one is my sign to you. Treasure." by Morris L. West

This was given to us by Sam aunt and Uncle, Larry and Anne Garfield

2 comments:

RichKids said...

Wow...couldn't have put it better any other way...beautiful. You are blessed.

Skinner Family said...

I stumbled on your blog through Natalie Sampson, I hope you don't mind me commenting. I love this poem. I too have been blessed with a beautiful child with special needs. Unfortunately my little girl has never been diagnosed (she is 6 now). You will find many hard and frustrating times, but it is all worth it! Enjoy your beautiful boy as I have enjoyed my daughter. Good Luck!