DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Boston

I wanted to post a update on Boston, since he was born we have not been able to get a diagnosis as to why he is always "junky" sounding when he breathes. He seems to struggle to breath, and has been admitted to the hospital I think were on our 4th time since his birth! Its all a blurr. This time he actually had Pneumonia ...... Quite scary for a little guy.

Sam and I have been here since Wed. Both of us juggling the kids and hospital. He is doing better and the infection that was in his upper lung is now starting in his lower lung.... Sigh poor guy.

They are now sending Bossy down to PCMC in SLC to do further testing on his lungs. The doctor feel like he may be aspirating. So I will keep you all posted, and ask to keep him in your prayers.

Its amazing how he continues to draw people near to him... all of the nurses love him and comment on his hair, and he always gives them a smile, well at least when they are oogling over him as opposed to poking him with a needle! BOOoooo.

We love you all and ask for your prayers!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm so sorry that Boston has been in the hospital. (Been there done that whole thing... It SUCKS!) I hope they are able to make a diagnosis that is easily fixed/cured/remedied (whatever, just get it taken care of, right!). PCMC is great (even though I hate the place... have had to stay there way too long in my lifetime!) and the nurses and docs are really good, super sensitive to your feelings (definitely a change from other hospitals). And I hope you get your own room there, the first few visits we had to share a room until they decided Dallon had an auto-immune disease, after that we got our own room on the surgical floor each time. It was much, much nicer. My one piece of advice, take pictures. You think you will never want to see him all hooked up to everything, but I have no pictures of when Dallon was in the hospital - and that was a huge part of his little life. So take your camera and snap a few shots so you have them! Good luck to you! Let me know if you need anything! I can always bring the best frozen meals at anytime (as long as their open, anyways! jk).