DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Fall 2010






This FALL was packed with traveling! I was able to travel back east and visit some historical places that I have never seen before. It was so much fun to be able to go and see where our country was founded. I went to Boston, Vermont and New Hampshire, it was a long road trip but the drive was well worth it (I flew to Boston and drove the rest of the way) the leaves were amazing, especially in STOWE Vermont where I stayed. While in Vermont I visited the farm of Joseph Smith, and the house where the family ( the Von Trapps) from the Sound Of Music lived, I Also visited Ben and Jerrys, and a real Cider Mill! I never knew CIDER could be so delicious! Boston was amazing as well, I visited Salem, where I got to learn all about Witches......that was definitely one of my favorite parts!

I love the fall, and Iam so happy I had a chance to go on this amazing trip!!! The world is so beautiful:)

No comments: