DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

We had so much fun going to Bear Lake. I just loaded up all of my kids, and booked a Condo at Harbor Village and headed to one of my most favorite places!

We hooked up with my Best Friend Carly while we were there, and roasted marshmallows and made smores. Super Fun!!

I have been going to Bear Lake every year since I was in 9th grade. I remember the first time I went there, the beautiful crystal blue water was so beautiful, anyone who has been there would agree. But the thing that I love the most are the memories that have been created there, I remember going there with friends, for mutual camp, and with my family. I remember the first time I Took Hannah there she was about 1 at the time, and she cried all night. I was a young mother and thought to myself, why did I bother, but I still go back every year, with all 5 of my kids now! They love it too!!

It always reminds me of my brothers, we went there to celebrate their Birthdays. And the last time I saw my sweet brother who passed away shortly after one of the funnest trips , was at Bear Lake.

So...... now that I have went on and on about this great lake, I will stop.... But I will always love Bear Lake!

No comments: