DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

Natalie Jolley Benifit Concert with Brooke White (from American Idol)

We had a a great time taking pictures and enjoying the sunset at the concert for Natalie Jolley, my heart was touched by the amount of suuport and love people showed that night. It always amazes me to see what the community, friends, and family do when they here that someone is in need. The concert was a hit, it ended in rain, which to me made it even all the better. Hannah made the comment that the "angels were crying".
I took a picture of the crowd, its hard to tell but they actually set up a reclining chair for Natalie. Shes right in the middle. I dont know her, but I know the scare and pain that cancer brings to families, and my heart goes out, and I thank Heaveny Father for my life, my health and for my sweet daughter Hannah who survived cancer herself. I am so grateful for all of my kids and their lives, their health and well beeing.
I was once again reminded how precious life is, and to not take one day or one person in it for granted.

No comments: