DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BOSTON SAMUEL NEWEY

He is here!!! We are so excited to announce that Baby Boston is here! He was born on January 19,2009. Born @ 9:30 am 8 lbs 14 oz!!! Yes he is huge! And yes this is the only child that at the last min I decided to go natural....... And yes it hurt like a.....well you get the picture.

We arrived @ about 5 am after I had been in labor all day on Sunday, and all through the night, I was already dilated to a 5 so I decided that I could do it without a epidural, what was I thinking??? I really wasn't that bad until the end. And at that point I had no choice.


He is beautiful.... Tons of jet black hair!! And the Chubbiest cheeks!!

We were surprised to learn that he will have some special needs, he has Down Syndrome. So we are now learning a ton about what his needs will be. To me it just makes him all the more special, he is so precious, and so perfect. There are no words to describe how much I love him, and in a way I have always known that he would be sent to us.... The kids love him and are excited to have him home. He has a few concerns with his heart. I will post more when I have time to explain the details.

He is just perfect and a blessing to our family.

4 comments:

4evermyboys.... said...

Natalie and Sam,

Congrats on your new baby. What a wonderful blessing you both have been given. Thank you (Nat) for being exactly who you are. I love you.....

p.s. my boys are wondering when your girls are coming over?!!!

smithsonthemove said...

Congratulations!
I am glad everything went well and you and baby are healthy. And yes what were you thinking going natural? I did it with Mikaela, but not by choice. You are a true champion!! And what a blessing to have a spirit like that in your home.

Holly said...

He is beautiful-and big. Your belly WAS ALL baby! I love all his hair. My babies were baldies! I hope everything goes well with his health concerns. I'm sure it's hard to leave him at the hospital. You are a strong person. He is a sweet blessing in your family and I wish you all the best!

*SaRaH* said...

Sam & Nat,
Congratulations-- Boston is so beautiful!! We are so excited that our boys are only one day apart, they will have so much fun growing up together :) We love you both so much!Congrats again!

-Kevin and Sarah