DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I LOVE YOU ALL

I am overwhelmed at how great people are, I have been so blessed to have you all in my life!!! Reading the posts made me cry, and it also made me realize how great my friends and family are!!! I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all their help and kindness, but most of all for your prayers and love.



Boston is amazing and just beautiful, he is getting cuter by the min. I am dying to bring him home!!! It is so hard to leave him but hopefully any day now. The main concern is maintaining his body temp, so as soon as he can do that he will be able to come home, he also has to be able to stay on the amount of O2 that they are comfortable with. Which he seems to be doing well. So any day now!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

NATALIE & SAM!

Congrats on the new addition! He is beautiful! What a special gift you have from our Heavenly Father. What a honor to know that Heavenly Father TRUST you and Sam so much that he has given you this special GIFT! I can't think of better people to be his parents! CONGRATULATIONS!

His cheeks are the best, and just looking at his pictures makes me want to KISS THEM!

You going ALL NATURAL is killing me! You are the woman and my HERO!

Hope you and your family are all doing well! A BIG SHOUT OUT TO YOU from SOCAL!