DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Its almost time!!!!

I went to the doctor on Friday and he said that he would start me on Feb, 1!!! Yeah I wont be pregnant forever! I am definitely looking forward to this day, he said it might be sooner, but with my luck it wont be... I feel like a elephant, not only because I am gigantic, but I feel like I have been pregnant forever. ( Aren't elephants pregnant forever)? Anyways we are all set to go I have all the clothes ready the baby gear is out. Come on little guy any day now! The doctor said he weighs 6.5 lbs now and is quite big.... ummm yeah I can feel the foot clear up in my ribs. He is definitly active, especially at night. Why is that the baby always starts moving at night when you are ready to go to sleep. Last night I had heartburn and finally got up at 4:00 and ate a whole bottle of tums smoothies ( they actually taste like candy)! Then I read a little. And went back to sleep only to be awaken by my dog.... Oh man I look forward to the days of sleep...ZZZZs

3 comments:

4evermyboys.... said...

Hang in there....your just about to the finish line!!!!

Natalie said...

Good Luck and Congrats! The whole sleep thing you are looking forward to is going to have to wait sista for just a few more short years! It will be fun to have a new little one in your home!

RichKids said...

LOL!! WHAT??? Looking forward to sleep ZZZ's?? Will that EVER happen? I have been done being pregnant for more than 2 years now, and that isn't happenin' at our house! I am so happy for you that you are almost there...you'd better spread the news when the day comes!