DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Friday, January 16, 2009

NESTING

Ok people, I am nesting!!! For those of you who may not know what that means, I am preparing my house for the baby!!! It needs a deep cleaning, so I am doing it, I suddenly have a burst of energy!! I just hope I can get it all done before my kiddies mess it all up again!!

I went to the doctor today, and without going into too much detail, the lil guy weighs about 7lbs and is not dropping ( moving down) so the doctor says we can brace yourself "strip your membranes" uuhhgg!! This is not fun at all, and rarely does any good for me except to make me feel miserable for about 24hrs, but maybe it will help speed things along!! The kid weighs 7 lbs, get him out already jk!! All in time!

No comments: