DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW!!!!

We had so much fun last night!! We went to my Aunt Danas house and played games, and ate food and ate food, did I already say that? We stayed up to bring in the New Year. Cortney my brother made sure to lead the kids in banging pots and pans.... Ummmmm ya it was loud!!! They played Wii and Cortney wound them all up I think only one cried! That's amazing! All the kids built a fort and slept in it. # 4 was the first asleep, but hes easy he just goes down anywhere at exactly 8 o'clock. #3 was the next then #2 #1 finally got to sleep... #2 stayed with the cousins, and #1 wanted to come home and sleep in my bed with me so we crashed about 1 o'clock!

It was quite different than most of our New Year parties...... But we had allot of fun!!! I am glad 2008 is gone, while many fun times happened, I hope 2009 will be even better!!! After all we have a little one coming any day now!! Hopefully not until the end of Jan! What a blessing it is to have a family, and the priceless memories that are created!!

1 comment:

4evermyboys.... said...

Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time last night. I'm sorry I missed it.......and YES......let's give 2008 a big boot out the door!!! Out with the old, in with the NEW!!!!!!