DAUGHTERS

DAUGHTERS
MY DAUGHTER MY FRIEND

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

MY DAUGHTERS.....MY BEST FRIENDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok I totally am late on posting the birthday pictures for #1 but I was having technical difficulty. So Here it is babe HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It was a fun day, and I am so proud of you and the great example you are to everyone around you.
She has been asked to be a "PEER LEADER" at school, which means she will be able to sport the vest that the peer leaders get to wear!! WOW! Fun stuff.

I love you honey! I hope your year is a great one just like you!!

Oh and yes I will explain the candle situation this time, so I go out of my way to pick out these super cute birthday candles because the last party we had no candles.... Anyway they were so dang cute that someone decided to play with them like a hour before the party & of course they lost them.. so once again do the math! BTW I found the candles in a sack on the floor of someones bedroom the next day!!

No comments: